What is meant by the Final year average?

someName

Hello,

I am currently in my 4'th year of undergraduate studies and I do not have any grades for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015

but the University I am applying asks for my Overall average and Final Year average ? I put the cumulative GPA for the overall but what should i put for Final year? I am in my final year and i do not have my final year grades.

Thank you.

Edited by TakeruK
typo fixed

Could mean a few things:

1. Fall 14 + Anticipated Spring 15 (although it's too early even for that, I think)

2. Spring 14 + Fall 14 (shot in the dark, but it IS your final year on record as of right now)

3. Just Fall 14 (and if they ask, let them know)

Okay thank you :)  but it still seems a little bit ambiguous to me  so I sent an email to the admissions , I'll update it when i know

Also i made a little typo in the first post and i can't seem to edit : Fall 2015 should be Fall 2014 obviously

Okay thank you :)  but it still seems a little bit ambiguous to me  so I sent an email to the admissions , I'll update it when i know

Also i made a little typo in the first post and i can't seem to edit : Fall 2015 should be Fall 2014 obviously

So you don't even have any tentative grades for Fall '14 yet? Maybe it's not official in BlackBoard, but have you been keeping track?