Fall 2015 Clinical- UCLA Invites

MissLatte

From looking at the survey results from previous years, it looks like they call everyone regarding interview invites on the same day around the 20th of January.

That's super close!! Ahhh! I'm so anxious. Thanks for the info!

From looking at the survey results from previous years, it looks like they call everyone regarding interview invites on the same day around the 20th of January.

If they are consistent with the last two years, invites would be sent out this upcoming Wednesday (1/21/2015). We'll see if they are consistent, though!

If they are consistent with the last two years, invites would be sent out this upcoming Wednesday (1/21/2015). We'll see if they are consistent, though!

:unsure: Hope I get some good news on my birthday then!

Hey,

Does anyone know if all interview invites have been extended?

Did anyone hear from Chorpita?

I know I posted in the other thread, but anyone who received an interview willing to PM me their POI would be greatly appreciated.

(Mine isn't Chorpita, haha)

Hey,

Does anyone know if all interview invites have been extended?

Did anyone hear from Chorpita?

I would also be interested in whether or not anyone has heard from Chorpita, and if all of the interview invitations have been sent out!

I would also be interested in whether or not anyone has heard from Chorpita, and if all of the interview invitations have been sent out!

Yes they have. Reached out to my POI via email and he sent a pretty nice email back about the committee wanting students with more stat background ( I only have one basic stat course) so I was rejected. Basically the email said even though they didn't accept me he thinks I will do well in any program. Hopefully he's right lol.