MSE Columbia Fall 15

lobo

Guys. Maybe it is kind of stupid, but I really want to know whats your feelings now for those who are waiting for decisions after interview. 

I did my interview on March 16th. I have seen someone who got interviewed on that day or after getting acceptance. 

I am kind of stressed now, although I still think it does not mean a negative thing for me. Since if there is a bad news for me, I would have already received it. 

But I am going crazy here. I cant even count how many times i check my emails every hour. Kind of hard to focus on things although I still have a lot of things to do. OMG.

Every day feels like a week for me now.

How about you guys? Am I the only crazy kid here?

Edited by Bill Zhang

Theyre also sending rejections so dont beat yourself too much.

I personally stopped visiting these forums so much, I received another acceptance from a program I was waiting for too so that also helped I guess. I am sure if this doesnt work out for us then we will have great backup plans too. And as I said, we dont know how their system works so lets just wait and see what happens. Dont check all this too much itll only do you worse

• 2 weeks later...

Well i talked to some current students and the career officer and i really liked what this program offers in terms of flexibility and job prospects. I can actually choose more technical electives which is great if I want to focus on a data science path like I had with my other offers. I officially accepted their offer this afternoon!

Good luck to you

Well i talked to some current students and the career officer and i really liked what this program offers in terms of flexibility and job prospects. I can actually choose more technical electives which is great if I want to focus on a data science path like I had with my other offers. I officially accepted their offer this afternoon!

Good luck to you

Awesome, congrats to you!! thanks :)