CS Grad from where ? Brown vs Waterloo vs ASU .. !

ahmadka

Hi guys ... So I applied to a bunch of schools for Masters in CS, and so far I've received offers from 3: University of Waterloo, Brown University, and Arizona State University.

My criteria is that I want to join a program that gives me the best overall CS experience to maximize my chances of employment within the Software Dev industry in the US following my graduation, because my undergrad was in Computer Engineering (which some IT companies don't like that much, so I want to make up for this). Secondly, I'd like a program which offers maximum help in career services, such as better internship chances, co-ops, better employment chances, etc.

Waterloo has a Co-op program, but I believe its only for the undergrad CS students (correct me if I'm wrong). Also, it seems that Waterloo is only famous for it's undergrad CS, not grad CS.

Other factors, e.g cost, weather, etc., aren't that important to me.

Other schools from which I'm still waiting for a decision from are: USC, UFL, Gatech, Northeastern, Uni of Toronto, UW - Madison.

Need opinions :)