Oxford vs Cambridge for 19th c literature

I've received offers for masters programs in Victorian/ modern literature at Oxford and Cambridge. I've been lucky to be offered a full scholarship at Oxford and a partial scholarship at Cambridge. Obviously it makes the most financial sense to go to Oxford. However, I prefer the Cambridge course and have a supervisor I could work with there (it's where I did my undergrad; I'm a UK student), whereas I have less of an idea about the Oxford faculty and am less sold on the course. I hope to do a Phd after the masters. Any advice? 

I've received offers for masters programs in Victorian/ modern literature at Oxford and Cambridge. I've been lucky to be offered a full scholarship at Oxford and a partial scholarship at Cambridge. Obviously it makes the most financial sense to go to Oxford. However, I prefer the Cambridge course and have a supervisor I could work with there (it's where I did my undergrad; I'm a UK student), whereas I have less of an idea about the Oxford faculty and am less sold on the course. I hope to do a Phd after the masters. Any advice? 

Not sure how much debt you would need to take on to go to Cambridge (for both tuition + living expenses). Does the Oxford scholarship include a stipend for living expenses? How much debt are you looking at taking on for either place?

Have you contacted your potential Oxford advisor yet?  See what feeling you get from him/her and ask if you can talk to current MSt students or those who have recently graduated. It's hard to make this kind of decision without getting a feel for the people you'd be working with.  Also, you may want to discuss where you plan on doing your PhD and ask how this program will lend itself to that goal.