Triangle RTV is equilateral.
RS > ST
  Quantity A  The degree measure of ∠WSU Quantity B   60

Quantity A is greater.
Quantity B is greater.
The two quantities are equal.
The relationship cannot be determined from the information given
Edited by westy3789

I believe the answer cannot be determined because it says RS is greater than ST. In other words, S is not the midpoint. If S were the midpoint, then the angles would all be 60 degrees. Since you don't know how much greater RS is than ST, we cannot know the angle measure. 

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

I believe the answer cannot be determined because it says RS is greater than ST. In other words, S is not the midpoint. If S were the midpoint, then the angles would all be 60 degrees. Since you don't know how much greater RS is than ST, we cannot know the angle measure. 

That makes sense.The length of RS would change the angle of WSU.

I agree with this, but it's because we don't have enough information about triangle WSU, not because we don't know how much greater RS is than ST. If we were given that WSU was isosceles with W as a midpoint of RV, then I'm pretty sure we could know angle WSU > 60. It wouldn't matter how much less; RS being just a fraction larger than ST would still make the angle > 60, if even by a fraction. I just wanted to point this out because, at first glance, I made the mistake of assuming WSU to be isosceles and immediately went "it's A" before I realized my mistake.