should I retake my GRE for a Master and PhD in ISE

ibrahimt

Greetings Dear Grads/Future Grads, 

I have a Bachelor Degree in ISE with a GPA of 3.267/4 and a last-60 Hours GPA of 3.45/4, my university is within the top 200 QS ranked universities.

my GRE scores are V146/Q162/AW3.5 , IELTS = 7. 

I am planning to apply for a master degree and then a Phd degree in Industrial System Engineering. Do you think guys that i have a chance with Purdue or any other good universities :(  ? 

Also i am financially covered by my the government. 

Should i Retake the GRE ? or should i apply and not waste any further time

my list of universities are : 

Wisconsin--Madison
Illinois--Urbana-Champaign
University of Washington
North Carolina State
Purdue 
lehigh
University of Minnesota

University of Pittsburgh

University of Virginia

University of Arizona
Arizona State University

I really need your help guys , because i am really disappointed from the stories i heard :( 

Edited by ibrahimt

Well, from what I have heard, if you have no research experience, you are kinda screwed as far as PhD programs go.  As for masters, I think that you should be able to get into a school.

I made a thread similar to this and what a lot of people told me is that GPA/GRE scores do not help you get in, but keep you from being kicked out.  One person told me that a software screens candidates at their university for their scores and then they look at the people who pass the first screening.  What seems to matter most is the letters and research experience and SOP.