GRE score 321 (162-Q, 159-V, 3.5 AWA)

registoni

I receive such GRE score 321 (162-Q, 159-V, 3.5 AWA).

Could you comment if this score is good for masters programs in applied statistics/analytics (some also in phd level).

Have BBA in Finance from Top-50 US university (but with low GPA 3.23) - graduated more than 15 yrs ago. Have more than 15 yrs of total work experience, including 6 yrs of recent work experience in finance, banking and risk management (I am doing applied statistics on every day basis already). Have 2 professional certifications (1 in accounting, 1 in risk management). Have taken several online courses on edx platform for python, R, data analytics and big data analytics.

Applying to the following graduate schools:

- Uni of IL, Urbana -Champ

- Drexel University

- University of Toronto

- Queens University

- Ohio State University

- Texas A&M

Edited by registoni

I think you are pretty much in the safe side and should not be concerned with being rejected. Considering your excellent GRE score and that you are applying to fairly medium-low tier schools, you should be easily accepted to any of these universities. Just make sure that you prepare a good SOP to highlight your strong work experience and academic skills.

All the best luck.