Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm applying to Near Eastern Studies in Berkeley CA. As part of the application form (that was to be submitted till 12.15.2015) I have also tried to apply to the Flas (Foreign Language and Area Studies) fellowship. While talking to my contact faculty member, I found out my chances will improve greatly if I were to apply to different language included in the fellowship. However the form was submitted and I don't know how or even if i can change it. Is there anything that can be done? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use