No official score reports received, but scores were reported by ETS 2 weeks ago.

xerneas

I have checked the ETS website and they said my scores were reported to the institutions two weeks ago. The codes are all correct.

I am not sure if this is an issue with ETS or the program I am applying to (MHCI at CMU).

In their FAQ, they say this: "Please note, we have made a big change for Fall 2016 Admissions! We no longer require mailed, hard versions of transcripts or test scores at the time of application. Do not mail anything to the admissions office. If you are accepted to a program, you will be given instruction to then mail your materials."

I am worried to email the school because I don't want them to think I am an idiot for not reading the FAQ, but at the same time, what if my application is deemed invalid because they did not receive my official scores?

I would upload an unofficial copy but only as a last resort because I do not want them to see the other schools I sent my scores to.

sdfd.PNG

Edited by xerneas

10 hours ago, biotechie said:

It does say "Last Modified 12/30/2015" so they may not have refreshed in the system recently.

Ah, that's just me self-reporting my scores. That's what I dislike about the user interface, it is really confusing :(

Thanks for the reply and congratulations on being accepted by your top choice :)