RG

Hi there,

I applied to 4 schools Columbia SIPA, Berkeley ERG, MIT Sloan School and MIT IDSS for their PhD programs. Any one else out there who applied too? I  thought I'd start a thread for people to come and discuss info if they have heard anything or waiting it out like me!

Hi Jessica, MIT results came out yesterday and today. I didn't make it :-( Good luck!

Hi Anjali, ERG results are expected in the next two weeks according to a current student I spoke with. Last year SIPA's results came out last week of March.

Hi!

Just wanted to check if anybody has heard back from Berkeley? There are a couple of posts about it in the Results section as well.

However, it seems to be getting a little late for Berkeley and I don't know for how longi I'll be able to hold my optimistism. It has been a long shot for me anyway.

How are others doing? :)

Edited by anjali1092

Hang in there Anjali! 2 more weeks maximum - you know the results have a tendency to pop-up when you are least expecting them :-)

Good luck though!

Erratum: Last year SIPA PhD results were out last week Feb not last week Mar.