Portland State University

Okay here are my feelings on PSU. 

I closed my business to attend the post-bacc program, and doing so was a difficult decision. I think we all deserve to be treated with respect, as it is expensive and time consuming to attend college, and PSU did not respect me. I felt like a walking dollar sign. I was floored with the lack of communication and care I was shown. E-mails went un-replied to for long periods of time. Faculty in advising couldn't make time for me. Little to no hands on experience with projects or assignments. I know the faculty is juggling a lot, but it's not uncommon for that to be the norm in any program. I was so disappointed in the program I didn't even apply to the grad program. I got accepted to my first choice school, so I am glad I made that decision and didn't send them my $65 application fee.

I won't speak for the graduate students I know directly, but I will say that they are from very differing backgrounds and are both similarly disappointed in the program.