Loyola Waitlist

For the people who got waitlisted and emailed in order to still be considered, did you receive an email back? I am worried that not getting an email back is a bad sign..

I am in the same boat. So far getting waitlisted to Loyola has been the best news I've heard yet. I emailed back right away to accept my spot on the waitlist and asked a question but I still have not received a reply. It is starting to make me nervous!!

24 minutes ago, Splinky123 said:

I am in the same boat. So far getting waitlisted to Loyola has been the best news I've heard yet. I emailed back right away to accept my spot on the waitlist and asked a question but I still have not received a reply. It is starting to make me nervous!!

Yea I had seen someone post on the results page that they got an email back and found out they were number 4 on the waitlist, so it made me think that I am not that high up on there because I haven't gotten a reply

Yes, that is strange. Half their waitlist is ranked...thanks to a poster on the admissions page.

I received an e-mail back over 24 hours later, so hang tight. resend the e-mail if need be.

I got wait listed too for Loyola University! It's the best news I've gotten yet. I've been rejected from 7 out of 15 schools. I emailed them and got a "Thanks!" from the program director. Sounds like there is a lot of people on the wait list though. 

4 hours ago, jerseyspeechie said:

I got wait listed too for Loyola University! It's the best news I've gotten yet. I've been rejected from 7 out of 15 schools. I emailed them and got a "Thanks!" from the program director. Sounds like there is a lot of people on the wait list though. 

Yea that is what i am thinking too, and if you didn't receive a ranking number I think we are behind at least 20 people, I don't feel too confident that I will make it off this wait list, it would be nice to go here, but I am happy to have been accepted somewhere else at least!