I got rejected offer in Cambridge ,Should I apply the course next year?

Vianna

Question

I got rejected of Mphil in Multidisciplinary Gender Stuides Course in Cambridge on the late March. May I know that is it worth for me to apply the course next year?  Indeed, I am an overseas graduate from Hong Kong .I knew that there was two round of releasing offer and I got the rejected offer at the first round. Please give me some advice

Edited by Vianna

1 answer to this question

You might try improving upon any perceived shortcomings in your profile and try again. I know that most schools, Oxford for instance, does not provide feedback on rejected applications, but I am not sure about Cambridge. Maybe you could reach out to the administrator at Cambridge to see what they say about your application.  

Personally, I would be apprehensive about reapplying without taking some measure to improve my profile. I know that many people will tell you that one's chances fluctuate from cycle to cycle and a rejected applicant could very well be a strong admit the next go-around, but I would be weary about spending more money on an application to a program from which I was rejected. If you are set on applying again, however, be sure to have at least one trusted advisor review your application in its entirety. 

Edited by johnnycomelately