How long does it take for application updates?

Aedev93

I applied to CUNY John Jay for my master's degree in March. The application portal says I am missing documents that I've sent in. How long does it take for admissions to update their portals? All documents have to be in by June 1. Getting kinda worried!!

8 minutes ago, blc073 said:

Could you call someone in admissions to ask if they have received all of your materials? 

I've called admissions and I've got nothing but their voicemail. I checked the portal again and two of my items were just updated. Another issue is my GRE scores. The school claims they weren't received, but I contacted ETS and they were indeed sent. 

2 minutes ago, Aedev93 said:

I've called admissions and I've got nothing but their voicemail. I checked the portal again and two of my items were just updated. Another issue is my GRE scores. The school claims they weren't received, but I contacted ETS and they were indeed sent. 

Well, you have until next Wednesday. Maybe you could ask ETS to resend your scores?