GRE Guide CBT Tests, help

allele1

Has anyone taken the GRE CBT tests? It claims they're full length but when I click on them it's just a few questions and I can't find a login or anything, does anyone know how to access the full length?

On June 28, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Vince Kotchian GRE Prep said:

I wouldn't use those tests. There may be a lot of them, but the quality looks terrible in terms of question realism.

I have major text anxiety so the more practice I get in, the less nervous I'll be on my test day since I'll be very familiar with format and types of questions.

On June 27, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Apogeee said:

Did you write to their tech support? Did you try a different browser? What did their help section say? 

Well I can't find tech support so I was just seeing if anyone else had successfully used them

Test anxiety is a terrible thing. Sorry that's happening to you. How about using the materials on the ETS site? If tech support isn't readily visible on a site, chances are, it's just a scam. Genuine web sites have some way to contact them in the event of a problem.