HGSE MBE, any chance?

iyou23

Question

Hi guys!

I'm really interested in the MBE program at HGSE, but I'm not sure how likely it is to gain admission if I don't have any teaching experiences. I'm currently doing my BSc in psychology at the University of Nottingham in the UK. I've volunteered in schools during the summer, and I have quite a few research experiences. I've collected data from child participants for 2 different faculty members during the school year, interned at 2 research labs this summer, and I will be doing my own research project for my last year of uni as well. The professor I interned for this summer have also offered a place for me in their research group, and he mentioned the possibility of publishing a paper with the group (my supervisor for my research project have also suggested this). 

I have yet to do my GRE, but I would really like to know if anyone has been admitted without any formal teaching experiences! Thanks for your help x

1 answer to this question