GRE score sending question

hliu246

Hi,

I've had a problem with sending the GRE score, so I want to know if anyone else has encountered the same problem and what they do with it.

The school I applied required informal self-reporting GRE scores, and it asks me to upload a PDF file of my GRE score report. As I found the report on the ETS website, the report contains a huge percentile graph for the most recent test, and only a tiny table under it for the test score taken previously. However my problem is that I took the test twice and I got lower score on the second one, is there any way that I can choose only to have the first one on the PDF report?

I know there's a score-select option which allows me to send any test score I want, but I assume it's only for the official score directly sent to school. I'm wondering if I can do the same on the informal PDF report. I'm worried that the admission decision might be affected if they find my score goes down.

Can anyone help