Jump to content
  • 0

Columbia CE MS vs Umichigan ECE MS


Question

Posted

I have received admits from Columbia University Computer Engineering MS Program and University of Michigan ECE MS program(Signal processing and machine learning track). However,  I wish to transfer to and specialize in computer science(general). And I don't want to apply for a phd in the future. I would like to know in comparison to these two universities, which amongst them is better and how so? Their ranks on CS are close. I would like to know with respect to the courses offered in these programs and the job opportunities of CS.


Thanks in advance

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use