Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

Anyone got accepted by the EALC in Harvard? Care to tell me what's your focused language? I am just wondering if the Chinese committee has made the decision yet...

Thanks!

Posted

I have no info about this year, but last year these things were decided over some period of at least a few days and up to a couple of weeks.

Hi,

Anyone got accepted by the EALC in Harvard? Care to tell me what's your focused language? I am just wondering if the Chinese committee has made the decision yet...

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use