University of Texas at El Paso

metorkid

Does anyone know about the Social, Cognition and Neuroscience program at University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)? I was accepted to the doctoral program with a teaching assistanship. Thoughts on the matter welcome and thank you very much for any help!!

I do not know much about the program or the area, but I have been accepted UTEP's Legal Psychology PhD program. Are you going to their visiting weekend? I am in hopes of finding out all about it because, unlike the rest of the places I have applied, I do not know anyone from that area or who has gone to that school. I did hear that housing is fairly cheap...

• 10 months later...

I put in an app to the SCN psychology program as well. Did you accept the offer? If so, how do you like it? I'm really intrigued by the program because, while it's not top ranked or anything, it seems that they are putting out some really cool research. I'd love to talk to you about the program, if you're in it.