Incorrectly formatted CV

NeuroKat111

I realized that after submitting my PhD applications, my CV that was edited with comments beforehand shows those comments in the document. It's at the end of the second page, so I didn't notice them beforehand. There are only three small comments, but is this a red flag for the addcom? I can't re-upload the document, so is there any way I could email/call the grad admissions office and ask to resend my CV?

Thanks!! (a very freaked out applicant here)

(a) it's unlikely that this will make or break your application. Breath. 

(b) you could email someone (either at IT support if the info exists or at the department otherwise, likely the dept admin person) to say that you've noticed a typo and would they mind replacing your CV with a newer (attached) version. They may say no, but you have nothing to lose. I don't think calling makes all that much sense since they need a new version of the document. You could follow up with a call after you've emailed and waited an appropriate amount of time for a response.