8 hours ago, AAAAAAAA said:

I believe LBJ had its admit day on April 1st. You are however free to schedule a tour on your own time--I asked about it earlier, and though I haven't been able to visit yet, they said that prospies can organize class visits if they coordinate with the admissions office. I haven't heard anything about an FB group yet--no emails sent from the administration, though I haven't specifically asked them whether there was a group created.

Are you attending LBJ? Is there anyone on this board that is 100% set on attending? Would love to reach out and talk. I am looking at the curriculum right now and getting super excited.

10 hours ago, ParisDreams said:

Are you attending LBJ? Is there anyone on this board that is 100% set on attending? Would love to reach out and talk. I am looking at the curriculum right now and getting super excited.

ParisDreams, I am! Shoot me a message. I'm waiting to hear back about the start of the online orientation right now and am on the same page as you. Wouldn't mind getting to know a fellow LBJer!

For LBJers of 2018, I created a FB Group. Go here to join it. If you want to be an administrator, let me know. I will be busy over the next few months, as I'm sure many will. That being said, I don't imagine I will have much time to post or organize things in the group, but wanted to create a space for the LBJers of 2018 to connect on FB.

6 hours ago, ParisDreams said:

Does anyone know how many students are in each class in MPA and MGPS? I cannot find that info online.

Excluding dual degree students, there are around 50-60 MPA students and 25-30 MGPS per cohort. Full statistics including GPAs, GREs, applications, admits, enrolling students, dual degree students, and etc. can be found here: http://gradschool.utexas.edu/admissions/where-to-begin/admissions-and-enrollment-statistics

Edited by AAAAAAAA