Anyone applying to Lee Kuan Yew School, Singapore?

AsiaPolicy

nothing on the review courses or the IPA stuff. 

considering the ICA regulations though, they cant apply for our student passes more than 2 months in advance. and deducing that we are to arrive (least for those applying to college green n not attending the review courses) on July 23 then that makes this friday May 23 the earliest they can do the IPA stuff. so perhaps next week we'll hear on that issue.

I am sure that everyone would be happy after today's broadcast. but I need to know your views on reimbursement of air fare what if someone do not have sufficient funds to book his/her flight.

Edited by silversaint

I am sure that everyone would be happy after today's broadcast. but I need to know your views on reimbursement of air fare what if someone do not have sufficient funds to book his/her flight.

sorry no idea what happens. i thought they pay for it as well. 

Edited by bestero

Hi Saint

have got the sabbatical approved.

applied for accomm in Prince Green Park

registration part 1 is done

tickets for 30th July booked

I guess applying for visa is next on list.

Edited by glorfindel

Hi Glorfindel,

Same here I have got the leave for two long years as well :)

Done with reg part one as well and have applied for college greens which i guess isn’t necessary to be filed by me, because the school will arrange it for us.

Have not yet done with the itinerary ill do it this week probably after filling the SOLAR application. So, so far all good let’s see when did they call for SOLAR.

If you come accross any update on student pass thing please keep us posted.

Best,

Saint.