Brainstorm summaries for Argument and Issue Pools?

Alexrey

I'm fairly confident in my writing ability, but what I'm scared of most is that I'll freeze up when I have to brainstorm ideas for the argument and issue essays on test day. As such, does anyone know if a document has been created that contains a brainstorm for all (or most) of the argument and issue essays? I'm not looking for full essays, just very brief brainstorms. For example, this is a rough brainstorm I did for argument essay number 3 regarding skateboarders in Central Plaza:

"How many skateboarders are there? Maybe only 2 or 3 so effect is small. How much is a steady decrease? 1 to 2 people a year? Maybe some important shops closed down which stopped regular customers from coming. Similarly,how much has skateboarding been increasing? 2 or 3 people a year could be a 50-100% increase? Skateboarders may not be the litterers/vandalists. This could be from other teens or hobos or even dissatisfied customers (maybe Plaza maintenance budget is lower). Banning skateboarding may not kill the cause, skaters may rebel to this news."

A document or website with brainstorming such as this would be ideal.

Edited by Alexrey

Rather than studying and trying to memorize points others came up with, you should study the main logical fallacies that appear in the argument essays. Once you understand the four most common logical errors, and how to respond to them, you'll be able to handle any argument you're given. Trying to memorize points for each argument will actually inhibit your ability to brainstorm on the test: you'll be trying to remember points that you didn't fully work through and process on your own instead of using skills you developed through the process of preparing for the exam. 

Edited by PeakPerformance