CSDCAS open

Question-- there's a part for an essay about why you want to do SLP, but then each school has a slot for uploading a personal statement. I thought that you just wrote a different essay per school, but not a general one for all of CSDCAS as well. What's the deal-- one for CSDCAS and one for each school.... or only one per school (since many have the same essay prompt as 'why SLP')?  I just want to make sure cause the program I'm applying to asks other questions but is on CSDCAS so I'm not sure if I need to do one or two essays?!

My uneducated guess is to just submit two essays: one CDSCAS and one for each school.

It reminds me of the common app for undergrad: an essay for all schools and supplements for each specific school.

I applied last year and it was one essay per school, with no additional general CSDCAS essay.  I can't say for sure it hasn't changed but I'd definitely contact them before going through the trouble.