Listing certifications on grad apps

Hi guys,

I've spent the year after graduating college working at a clinic and then a daycare. I will be a certified SLPA and have my EEC certification by the time I apply. Where do I list those certifications when I'm applying? I'm afraid they'll get overlooked if I only list them on my resume. Thanks for any input!

I will be a certified SLPA and have my EEC certification by the time I apply. Where do I list those certifications when I'm applying?

If you completed these certificates and obtained grades/credit, the adcoms will see them as part of your transcripts that you'll be submitting right?

If you are allowed to submit a resume and earned grades for them, place it under Education along with your college degree.

If you are allowed to submit a resume, but you did not earn any grades for them, put it under a heading like Certification.

I'm afraid they'll get overlooked if I only list them on my resume.

If you are not allowed to submit a resume, maybe you can choose to weave it in your personal statement.

Edited by Articklish