Anyone else having problems uploading documents to the NYU GSAS app?

drownsoda

I tried multiple times yesterday and twice today, and for whatever reason cannot upload documents to their application. I get a continual loop of "We are currently processing your document. Thank you for your patience." It's happening with the Statement of Purpose, writing samples, resume— everything. I'm at a loss here.

That sucks, I'm sorry :( I didn't have a problem when I applied (finished last week). Hopefully this is just temporary and uploading will be fine soon!! When is the application deadline for your program? If it's soon, I would email the department's graduate coordinator to ask if you can submit your documents some other way in case the website keeps acting up.

That sucks, I'm sorry :( I didn't have a problem when I applied (finished last week). Hopefully this is just temporary and uploading will be fine soon!! When is the application deadline for your program? If it's soon, I would email the department's graduate coordinator to ask if you can submit your documents some other way in case the website keeps acting up.

The deadline for the English program is remarkably late— January 13th— so I'm not freaking out yet, but I do want to get it done. I have my other applications all finished aside from one last letter of recommendation that I'm waiting to come in. I'll try again today and see if it works, but if it continues to glitch, I'll contact someone about it.

I have been struggling with this just tonight, but it seems that it just takes an unbearable length of time to upload the docs.  

Glad I'm not the only one! I'll try again and maybe just leave the page running since you had success with it. I waited at least five minutes and it still would not upload so I assumed there was an issue. All my other application uploads took less than twenty seconds each so it seemed wrong.