Reputation of East Coast School

virus guy

Hello everyone I had a quick question about the reputation for Drexel University in Philadelphia. Being from the west coast people here think the world stops after Las Vegas. I was wondering if some east coast natives could inform me on the schools reputation. If anyone knows about their Biomedical Science program specifically that would be much appreciated.

Drexel certainly has a good reputation in the biomedical sciences. I don't know anything about the graduate program training reputation itself, but I've spoken with professors who have worked there and they seemed to love Philadelphia and like the school. I don't think you could say that it is regarded as one of the most prestigious/reputable programs in the biomedical field, but the reputation is definitely solid. I would try to research and look at where recent graduates have ended up immediately after receiving their PhD and 10+ years down the line if that is a place that you are considering for study. 

I'm currently finishing my undergrad at a small school in Philly. 

Don't know much about Drexel's grad program but the school in general has a good reputation. It's juxtaposed right next to UPenn's campus. Has several brand new STEM buildings and such. University City is a great place for a grad student IMO