Fall 2016 Admissions!

goldenstatedubsfan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I'm applying to schools in cities that I would possibly want to live in. Also, I'm aiming for the accelerated programs. Location is a huge factor for me and ideally, I'd like to stay on the West Coast. 

Cool. What kind of accelerated programs are there? I think our signatures have been deleted, so your list of schools is no longer visible.

Edited by Pennsatucky

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything back as well, although I just finished my earliest school by Jan 1, and the others by Jan 15. I applied to Nova, USF, UF , USA, UC, Syracuse, LSU, and Pacific. Hopefully hear something soon! Undergrad gpa is low 3.0 in biomedical sciences but I have my masters in healthcare administration with a 3.6 and gre 155/145/5 and a 150/148/4.5. I'll update if I hear anything!

• 2 weeks later...

I have only received a denial letter from the University of Iowa. 

I applied to Pacific University (Oregon), Purdue University, Rush University, SUNY at Buffalo, Syracuse, Salus, University of Cincinnati, The university of Akron, Louisiana State, University of Memphis, Northern Colorado, James Madison, South Florida, South Alabama, University of the Pacific (California), Wayne State, Western Michigan, Missouri State, Arizona State, University of Washington, Louisiana Tech, University of Arkansas, Nova 

Just heard from University of Maryland via email saying I've been accepted but the apply yourself site still says under review? I think it just hasn't been updated yet! anyone else hear back? 

I applied to NYU for a Master's in HR. Also going to apply to Georgetown and Cornell. Not sure if I'm competitive and anxiety is eating me alive, but praying for the best :)

3.35 Accounting Undergrad. 312 GRE (161 v, 151 q, 3.5 awa)

Edited by Procodile

I was asked to fill out a supplemental app for Rush. Does anyone know anything about this? I've read that only certain people get invited to fill out the application, but I can't see how it's supposed to help them with admissions given that the app is pretty much filling out basic information. 

I'm also really curious about Rush---does everyone fill out the supplemental. No one has posted if they've been rejected yet so it seems like it might be a demographics thing they do to find out more about all the applicants. 

• 3 weeks later...

So what schools has everyone started to hear back from? I'm honestly just a huge bundle of anxiety in a human shape at this point, and I'm worried that not hearing back from anywhere means rejection. I've been checking my email obsessively in the hopes of hearing /something/. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Maud2020 said:

Have you received a funding offer from Iowa? 

I'm wondering this too. When I emailed them last week, they said that they will start offering funding in the next couple of weeks but will only contact those who have received it. Really considering this offer, but funding would definitely help that decision!! Wondering if others have already heard/if I should count myself out of the running.

Congratulations!

I'm between a few schools--Vanderbilt, WashU, Iowa (I'm in state, so that would be pretty nice) and potentially KU (haven't heard back yet). Still weighing my options. It's a tough decision.

Congratulations!! Those are great programs. I'm also considering Vanderbilt but it depends on funding--I'm between Iowa, Purdue, WashU, and maybe Vanderbilt. If you have any insight on these programs (especially Purdue and WashU), I'd love to hear!