Is anyone else...

... getting heart palpitations from applying? At the moment, I have just applied for two graduate school programs, and I pressed "submit" for one fellowship, with two more fellowships to go (waiting for recommendation letters).

I have felt like my heart is about to fall out every time I look at my "completed" applications. I have this feeling in the back of my mind that it's not good enough, or that I should've said something else instead of what I wrote. Or maybe my whole approach to the personal statement or optional essay was not good, and that I should've written something more concrete/abstract/heart-breaking/inspirational/[insert adjective here].

theGradCafe is good for me because I see that other people are also freaking out and I can find solace in the fact that I'm not alone. This was just a rant--I hope other people can relate to this feeling as applications are coming to a close.

Good luck with your fellowships!!:)

Had similar feelings for my BU MPH application last week... But it was when I noticed a typo in the SOP few hours after submission :unsure:  I guess no matter how many times I proofread it , it's never never 100%ready 

@ConstanceY Haha. I hate that! I have to stop myself from reading my submitted application materials because they freak me out. I keep on telling myself, no matter what happens it's out of my control and that there's always next year. Good luck with BU!