Hampton University SLP 2016

I just recently accepted an offer from Hampton University to begin a Master in Communicative Sciences and Disorders for Fall 2016. I would love to meet some of my future classmates! If you know of a Facebook group please let me know or if you'd like to start one let me know! I'm sooooo excited! Feel free to PM me!

2 hours ago, Kanwalq said:

Hey! I was wondering if you could tell me your stats? And did you have to physically mail in everything to Hampton? You can email me on kanwalq@gmail.com if you'd like ? Congrats!

Hey!

I was an out of field applicant. 3.4 GPA/151V/147Q.

I physically mailed everything to the graduate college but was sure to get a tracking number for everything.

Hope this helps! 

5 minutes ago, mandypo333 said:

tkay2010 , Have you heard of anyone else hearing anything from Hampton yet?

Hey, yes one other person PMd me saying she had been accepted. 

Hello! Just received an acceptance letter/email from Hampton.

Will be attending fall16' :)

I attended Hampton for undergrad. Professors are great! Class size is not big at ALL really small. 30 or less in a class.

22 minutes ago, CBxx said:

Hello! Just received an acceptance letter/email from Hampton.

Will be attending fall16' :)

I attended Hampton for undergrad. Professors are great! Class size is not big at ALL really small. 30 or less in a class.

Congrats! Can't wait for the fall! :) hope a Facebook group is started soon 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2016 at 9:14 AM, tkay2010 said:

I just recently accepted an offer from Hampton University to begin a Master in Communicative Sciences and Disorders for Fall 2016. I would love to meet some of my future classmates! If you know of a Facebook group please let me know or if you'd like to start one let me know! I'm sooooo excited! Feel free to PM me!

•  

Congrats! When did you submit your materials? I see their application deadline is until June 1.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...