Welcome to the GradCafe

Hello!  Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts.  However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts.  This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:

• Participate in discussions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Removes some advertisements (including this one!)

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone. 

I wish you happy new year, and good start in 2017. 

I am interested in pursuing 1 year full-time Master program in Sustainability ( MBA or Masters) in Europe, or 2 year course if it is outstanding. I am looking for something which has strong focus on Sustainability/ Sustainable Development/ Food Security and related topics. Moreover, the program should be for people who has lot of work experience. I have already worked for 8 years in IT in Asia and Europe, hence looking for programs which has students with average age of more than 25 years

I have only come across these 3 programs so far. Please see below. Any inputs for these three programs will be helpful too. 

HEC Paris - MSc Sustainable Development
Sustainability Management School Switzerland - Master in Management Sustainable Development 
Exeter - One Planet MBA. 

IHIED - Development studies which can be combined with a major in Sustainability; but it is 2 year program and they might be more inclined for people with Social Science background, and I have engineering degree. Can anyone help me answer my question ? 

Can someone tell me other programs he/she is aware of? 

I will really appreciate your help. 

Regards.