Welcome to the GradCafe

Hello!  Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts.  However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts.  This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:

• Participate in discussions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Removes some advertisements (including this one!)

57 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Clementine75 said:

I'm so sorry for not responding! I thought I'd get an email if someone mentioned me--oops!

Namaste-I'm in the mental health section. I look forward to meeting you!!!

jennuinne27- I just got the call from Dr. Lee yesterday and he said they still have to secure people who were accepted before going through the waiting list. I haven't heard anything at all about the three year part time program. 

AutumnSweater-yes! And I wish you the best of luck!

i hope to meet all of you soon. By the way, Dr Lee called to offer me the position after I had already accepted through the school and signed up for orientation. So I don't think it's a bad idea to check in :)

take care:)

Congrats to everyone getting in!!!

Does anyone know if they have started telling people who haven't gotten in? 

Like I would just like to know either way so I can figure things out with other schools. 

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, a_then_a said:

Congrats to everyone getting in!!!

Does anyone know if they have started telling people who haven't gotten in? 

Like I would just like to know either way so I can figure things out with other schools. 

Thank you!!

Same here! I haven't heard from the school, not changes in my status... 

Hello everyone! :)

San Jose has Rolling admissions, which means they accept people who submitted their applications first. let's say if you applied in November, you will get notifications earlier than those who applied in January.

would the people who already got admitted mind sharing when they submitted their apps?

I spoke on the phone with the department and the lady told me notifications will be sent from now until the end of May. She could not give me more info.

The wait continues for most of us!! 

11 minutes ago, AutumnSweater said:

Hello everyone! :)

San Jose has Rolling admissions, which means they accept people who submitted their applications first. let's say if you applied in November, you will get notifications earlier than those who applied in January.

would the people who already got admitted mind sharing when they submitted their apps?

I spoke on the phone with the department and the lady told me notifications will be sent from now until the end of May. She could not give me more info.

The wait continues for most of us!! 

This is funny, i just called the girls was very hostile by the way. She told me exactly the same as she said to you!!!! good luck!!! Autumn

I submitted mine on Feb. 1st and my recommenders submitted between Feb 1-16th. I struggle with procrastination but I'm trying to reform before school starts :)

I submitted my application on January 18th. Hopefully they let us know soon, even if its a rejection letter. :(