New MIT Neuro Post-Bach Program

Nomad1111

Thank you for the info! Although people here might not directly benefit, it is worth doing for those much younger students. 

You guys can learn more about this program on  bcs.mit.edu/postbacc.

17 hours ago, desmond.bo said:

Thank you for the info! Although people here might not directly benefit, it is worth doing for those much younger students. 

You guys can learn more about this program on  bcs.mit.edu/postbacc.

Definitely! :) PS, unrelated but I see you got into Harvard BBS and Rockefeller... can I pick your brain about how you're leaning with which of those two (or other places) you're thinking of accepting? I'm having trouble myself right now! 

Edited by PhDHopeful3

6 hours ago, PhDHopeful3 said:

Definitely! :) PS, unrelated but I see you got into Harvard BBS and Rockefeller... can I pick your brain about how you're leaning with which of those two (or other places) you're thinking of accepting? I'm having trouble myself right now! 

I know it's such a difficult choice right? Those two programs literally are the opposite (huge/tiny, tons of labs/a few but really edge-cutting, ivy/no undergrad, NYC/Boston). I'm kind of a bioinformatics guy so it would really end up with a choice between dry and wet. I saw your interest is in neuroscience? I'm not sure about this field but I would guess RU is one of the best places. But it really depends on who you wanna work with.

How do you think about those two? so far?