ECE@ Georgia Tech

Spectrum

My ECE status page changed into "Decision Made" on February 19th; and I've not yet received any notification email of any sort to help me figure out what that decision is.

Now, what I need to know is that what this situation can imply? Do people admitted to this program, especially those not residing in the US, get their emails a while after their status changes or simultaneously so? Is this their usual trend to inform the applicants days after the decision has been made?

And, to those who haven't yet heard from this school: Have you recently checked your status?

I am anxiously waiting to hear your thoughts on this.

my status still shows 'no decision has made'

My ECE status page changed into "Decision Made" on February 19th; and I've not yet received any notification email of any sort to help me figure out what that decision is.

Now, what I need to know is that what this situation can imply? Do people admitted to this program, especially those not residing in the US, get their emails a while after their status changes or simultaneously so? Is this their usual trend to inform the applicants days after the decision has been made?

And, to those who haven't yet heard from this school: Have you recently checked your status?

I am anxiously waiting to hear your thoughts on this.

Nope :( Tried calling them today and after all the automated reply crap, no one picked up at the ECE office.

Same here. When I first called them I was supposed to receive a reply on early February!!

btw, what does your status show, on both ECE decision and the application status page?

Both my status pages say "Decision Made," and I just got my offer (admitted with TA) in the mail two days ago. I think they're sending out offers via mail, not email. However I did get an email from the Bioengineering program director inviting to visit weekend -- I applied to Bioengineering through ECE.

Both my status pages say "Decision Made," and I just got my offer (admitted with TA) in the mail two days ago. I think they're sending out offers via mail, not email. However I did get an email from the Bioengineering program director inviting to visit weekend -- I applied to Bioengineering through ECE.

could you share your profile with us?

My ECE decision status reads as "Decision Made" while the other application status shows that "no decision has been made". I want to know what does this mean? It's almost a week since I've got that Decision Made in my status.

I think they both email and post offers for successful applicants. And, I saw just one post in the result page that was rejected via postal service. So, maybe those who don't get an email are going to be dumped by the mail. I'm not sure though.

So I would like to shed some light on what I've experienced. I was accepted into their Master's program on Feb 1st and received notification solely by postal mail. My status changed to "Decision has been made" around Feb 15th with the PS of "you will receive two letters; one from the ECE dept and one from the admissions dept. I still haven't heard anything from the admissions department which is worrying me because there is always the chance that they will reject me. Has anyone heard from GaTech's admissions department yet?

• 2 weeks later...

it's the middle of March... has anyone gotten any more replies from GT yet? I'm still waiting for mine..<br>and btw im applying for the MSc (ECE).<br>

Edited by bkchng