-
Posts
63 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Topics posted by newdisplayname
-
Another one of those: LBJ or Heller as "backup"? Help :(
By newdisplayname, in Government Affairs Forum
- 6 replies
- 2,509 views
-
Brandeis University MBA in Nonprofit Management - Any comments?
By newdisplayname, in Business School Forum
- 1 reply
- 5,919 views
-
- 0 replies
- 1,089 views
-
Has anyone ever bombed the GRE and still get admission to SIPA?
By newdisplayname, in Government Affairs Forum
- 12 replies
- 7,141 views
-
I am gay latino. Should I mention it in my SoP?
By newdisplayname, in Statement of Purpose, Personal History, Diversity
- 10 replies
- 8,442 views
-
SIPA´s Personal Statement suggests adressing low GRE. Should I?
By newdisplayname, in Government Affairs Forum
- 7 replies
- 2,269 views
-
SIPA´s Personal Statement suggests talking about low GRE. Should I?
By newdisplayname, in Statement of Purpose, Personal History, Diversity
- 2 replies
- 972 views
-
Few days left and VERY BAD at math. Should I just focus on Verbal?
By newdisplayname, in GRE/GMAT/etc
- 6 replies
- 1,858 views
