Jump to content

Cima

Members
  • Posts

    100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cima

  1. Ok. Thanks. I applied to Public Health informatics and Indigenous Health studies as the second choice. I hope i get a good news from them. Please Salam, what stream did you apply to in Uvic?
  2. Thanks for the information. The stress is not gonna kill you. Lolz. Good luck to us all waiting on SFU.
  3. Thanks Salam. I hope to get in.
  4. Congrats. Haven't heard from Uvic. What is the deadline for acceptance of the offer?
  5. Thanks for the information. Good luck to all of us!
  6. Thanks E_gradforum.
  7. AY congrats. I haven't heard from them. Please are you a Canadian or an International applicant?
  8. Yeah MTA. They said they've been having technical difficulties for weeks now. We don't know the nature of the technical difficulty nor when it would be resolved. Still waiting
  9. Thanks for letting us know. My online status hasn't even changed to forwarded to department. It still says, forwarded interim review, that means, it hasn't even got to the department yet.
  10. What? Next two weeks? I thought someone just heard from them. ok. Thanks for the information.
  11. Congrats to all that has been accepted to various schools. Good luck to all that are still waiting like me!
  12. Seriously, that is not nice at all. After the long wait, they should try and get most of us in, that is the most important.
  13. Ok. Thanks. I wonder the nature of technical difficulty that they are facing for this long....
  14. Have you heard anything from UVic yet?
  15. Has anyone else here heard from UVIC?
  16. Hi. How did you get to know about this latest information? Did you call or email them. SFU never responds to my email, I dont know why, it makes me feel sick.
  17. Am tired of waiting, am tired of being anxious... They should respond when they are ready to.
  18. Wow. Sorry for the stress. Actually only SFU and one other french University in Montreal are accredited by CEPH in Canada. Else Ualberta just got theirs this year. And lol, Alberta in not -46 degrees. Actually it is Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Quebec that has that kind of temperature during the winter, at least that was the case in this my first winter experience in Canada. It wasn't as cold as i thought it will be. Edmonton's weather this winter was almost the same with the weather at Northern BC were I stay. Well, lets keep praying and waiting on SFU admission decision.
  19. And that is not good, because that would be too late for an International student like you, because of VISA application. Seeing that you are from my country. Am also waiting on SFU and UVIC. Someone in this forum has heard from UVIC today, so am so unsettled, can't think straight anymore. lol sooo anxious. Fingers and toes crossed.
  20. Also, has your online status changed?
  21. Pls did you receive the offer letter from post or email? Soo anxious. I haven't heard from them
  22. Thanks for the information. I pray it comes out positively in Jesus name. Best of luck to all those waiting for SFU as well.
  23. Congrats to all that got acceptance from U of A, am happy for you all. I haven't heard any thing from schools that I applied to SFU, UVIC, and UNBC. I pray i get acceptance in all, especially SFU which is my first pick!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use