I am in the same boat… I guess I am going to accept my offer then back out later. Luckily the school I was accepted to does not require a deposit. But I wish I didn't have to go that route.
I have not heard a peep from my top school, though I know they have sent out their first round offers. I was wait listed at my 2nd choice, and accepted to my 3rd choice. It looks like I probably won't hear back from the wait list school until after April 15th, so do I go ahead and accept the offer that I did receive then retract later if I am accepted off of the wait list?
Or should I just call them both tomorrow and see what the deal is?