Jump to content
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by [email protected]

  1. Hello everyone, I have applied for PhD in strategy/ Strategic Management program for 2016 fall intake. Currently, I am waiting for the result and want to prepare for the interview, at least some common questions. I have applied for MIT Sloan, UC Berkeley Haas, UCLA Anderson, Duke Fuqua. Is there anyone who wants to mock the interview with me? I would like to help you as you help me. We can give each other some advice. If you applied for the same or similar program, please contact me. I am looking forward to practicing with you. My skype ID: cathyhanghang Email: [email protected] Good Luck to all!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use