Jump to content

sugarandspice

Members
  • Posts

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sugarandspice

  1. I was just thinking about how most people applying to Social Work programs are not straight out of undergrad, and even saw that the average age for certain programs is 38! I'm just wondering if you guys have a sense of what to expect in terms of diversity regarding race, age, socioeconomic status, education, etc.
  2. I'm deciding between Pitt and Case and even with a 26k scholarship from Case, it's still cheaper to go to Pitt even before scholarship. Has anyone been to either Cleveland or Pittsburgh? I won't get the chance to visit but I'm curious to know how living is in both cities.
  3. I didn't see a discussion for Case Western's program so I thought I'd start one! I'm excited to have been accepted, and to have been given a scholarship, but I don't think it's enough for me to justify how much money that needs to be paid out of pocket. Is anyone else considering going here?
  4. I emailed Pitt admissions and we should be knowing our scholarship info by the end of February-- so eager to hear back since money is gonna be a big deciding factor for me!
  5. Should hear back by March 1st I believe!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use