That is great advice! My brother did that for undergrad and got in off the waitlist the next day. For me, I think I have come to the decision not to accept if getting off the waitlist at what once was a top choice- only because I have learned more about the program I did accept to regarding the April 15th deadline. Plus, it was necessary for me to put a deposit down on an apartment since there were only a small handful left. However, for everyone out there STILLLLLL waiting, like I was (and I still haven't heard), I wish everyone the best! Hopefully, I will never second guess my decision.