Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. If you are a principal candidate, it says you need the appropriate research permission authorizing research on the approved topic from the host country and the appropriate visa to enter the country of research. I get the visa part, but what is meant by appropriate research permission from the host country? I guess it varies by country, but can anyone shed light on this process and what it entails?
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.