awhiterussian
Members-
Posts
67 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by awhiterussian
-
Le silence de la semaine dernière a bien été bien assourdissant! Meilleurs vœux à tout le monde pour une semaine remplie de bonnes réponses!
-
Still waiting.........10 more schools need to respond not counting the two interviews I’ve had. I don’t want to end up going to my last choice ugh
-
Not even half way yet lol
-
@madamoiselle and @Monsieur Vénus sameeeee I totally got excited for a hot second. Good luck to everyone for responses coming this week!
-
Mostly English but their questions were really hard
-
Ugh. I think I just bombed by interview with Emory. Man was it hard
-
Anyone else interviewing with Emory?
-
Good and bad news! Got accepted to LSU with full everything, which is great because I’m going to be studying postcolonial. Got my rejection from UPenn, but I think they had like 3-4 spots max.
-
More bad news.......Madison.
-
I’ll skype in from Réunion hahaha
-
Wooooooooo!!!
-
Woahhhhh important people!!!
-
Wow congrats!!!
-
Who interviewed you?
-
Lol I also got the bad news from Yale! They must had no spots. But CUNY contacted me for an interview. Going back to sleep. 3:45 am here in Réunion, jet lag sucks.
-
He told me 2 weeks when I had my interview! Plus the decision will probably be made while I’m asleep because I’m on Réunion now
-
Holy shit you serious???? Someone a couple years ago heard 4 hours after their interview. Terrifying. Omg I’m so nervous.
-
@everyone haha hopefully I'll get a choice of where to go! Columbia is an amazing fit for me, but I applied to pretty much all the top programs except Princeton. Kinda playing the lottery
-
Yeppers. I see it as an investment into my future i guess
-
Yeah I feel bad for my recommenders hahahah
-
Guys. I'm going to drop a bomb. I may or may not have applied to 17 schools and I've only heard back from 3 schools with any kind of answer, and haven't been accepted anywhere yet. I'm nervous. That being said, if I get into Columbia, I'll most likely go.
-
Don't worry! It wasn't that bad!
-
Within two weeks!
