Hi,
I want to apply to art history/ curatorial programs in Europe and the US.
I am looking for someone to assist me with understanding how many and which programs to apply, with editing my personal statement and help me with all the process.
I am not looking for the "You don't need to pay someone for it" answer.
Any recommendations?
This is the automatic email I received:
Thank you for your email. This inbox is not monitored on a daily basis, and therefore you may receive a delayed response. If this is an inquiry, please note that many inquiries are addressed on our website in the FAQs. https://www.moma.org/about/get-involved/internships-faq. Otherwise, we will reply to you as soon as we can.
The application deadline for the 12 month internships will be June 8, 2018 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Thank you again for your interest in an internship at The Museum of Modern Art.
Twelve Month Internship Program
The Museum of Modern Art [email protected]