I received the following email today.
"Thank you for your application to our Summer@EPFL internship programme.
We are announcing today the results of the selection process. You have been short-listed for acceptance but we have been informed that the interview process is ongoing. Please be patient a few more days for a final decision.
If you have not heard from anyone yet about an interview or if you will not see things progressing in the coming week or two, please write to [email protected] and we will try to ascertain the situation.
The Summer@EPFL team"
I know nothing about E3 EPFL or Summer@EPFL, but I applied to SRP EPFL and got an acceptance e-mail today. This was the first email I received form them, no interview, no e-mail informing about pre-selection or anything. Just this e-mail saying I was assigned to a lab.
Do you know someone who has already received an invitation? First contact dates can vary a lot between years. But yes, my hopes are getting lower each day. Which research themes are you interested in?