So I want to receive my Ph.D and have applied to 7 schools. Was rejected from 3. Accepted at 2 (Illinois & Wisconsin). I'm currently waitlisted at Rutgers and am awaiting some news from Michigan State.
I really love Wisconsin and am tempted to just accept my offer there, but I haven't received any news from Rutgers or MSU yet.
Should I just go ahead and accept my Wisconsin offer? For those who attend Rutgers or MSU, how do you like it there? Is the funding any good? I received an excellent package from Wisconsin that I doubt others could compete with.
Hey! ?
So I am applying to:
Cornell (Communication)
UPenn (Communication)
Northwestern (Media, Technology, & Society)
University of Wisconsin, Madison (Life Sciences Comm/Journalism & Mass Comm)
Rutgers (Communication & Media)
Michigan State (Communication)
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (Communication) I currently go here for Advertising!
My research interests pertain to deceptive advertising, environmental communication, and pro-environmental behavior.