Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I obtained a non-teaching job after three years of teaching in Taiwan. The issue is that I'm concerned about my work permit application. I understand that a bachelor's degree and two years of appropriate post-graduate professional experience are required. I moved to Taiwan shortly after college and began teaching, but I also worked online/part-time for a website in my home country (editing, proofreading, social media, and content writing) while in Taiwan. This is useful experience for my new job, and I believe it contributed to my success. Is it, however, sufficient to obtain a work permit
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.