Jump to content

psyched555

Members
  • Posts

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by psyched555

  1. Hi Everyone, peak stressful time of year but wishing you all the best. I hate the waiting game ahh. This is my third round of applications. I wanted to hop in and see if anyone has heard back from these schools about interviews. - TMU (I heard the offical invites went out yesterday or something - I didnt get one) - Windsor (Clinical Neuropsych) - Calgary - Western (School and Applied Psych) - This will be awhile before interviews as the app deadline is today.
  2. I also just got the rejection from Waterloo
  3. I personally haven’t, apparently someone got a prelim invite on the 14th. This was found on the accepted forum. Only post I’ve seen regarding Guelph, no clue on PI. Hoping it’s a rolling basis!
  4. Reddit - grad admissions subreddit and discord - health service psych PhD applicant hub. Some random grad cafe threads. Very nice communities!
  5. Hi everyone! I personally haven’t heard from any school but I’ve been seeing people say they got prelim interviews from UNB, Waterloo, UBC Van and OISE clinical programs. I applied to: UBC, Waterloo, Western, Guelph and Calgary. Best of luck!
  6. Congrats!! thank you for the info
  7. okay awesome, thank you for letting me know!
  8. Hi Everyone, I have some questions about formal interviews and rejection deadlines for the following schools. Queens, UBC okanagan campus, UTSC and Western for clinical psych. Has anyone heard from these schools either a interview or rejection? Most of my applications statuses just say submitted, so im not sure when a change will happen. Any info would be super helpful!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use