Jump to content

dramaqueentears

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dramaqueentears

  1. I'm in one of their programs currently and it is highly suspected that in the planned 2027 curriculum review, all courses related to gender, race, or sexuality will be eliminated. Right now, they're saying that anyone who is admitted will be able to finish the program they are accepted into because it's required under Texas law, but UT has already shown they have no regard for the law and I wouldn't take that as protection. AMS at UT is a great program, but I really don't recommend coming to UT right now unless it ends up being your only offer.
  2. Hi all! I was accepted into the WGS MA at UT Austin. Has anyone received any rejections at this point? It's been radio silence from all of the other programs I applied to.
  3. Hi! I applied to four PhD programs in WGSS (UCSB, UW-M, IU, Rutgers) and one MA (UT Austin). I also applied to UIC's disability studies PhD. I'm feeling okay about it! Wishing you all the best. 😁
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use